Shipping and Returns
Two Different Ways to Receive Your Monkey
The first option is via Air Cargo. This option is the most popular.
The Air Cargo option will require your monkey to be picked up at the international airport closest to you. Although flights can be arranged as multiple-stop flights, we do not recommend this method of shipping, as it can subject the monkey to too much stress and fatigue.
The Air Cargo service has a space specially designated for monkeys and also a place for birds. Therefore, it is safe and comfortable (air-conditioned) for your new monkey. ‘Next Day Primates’ has worked with Air Cargo for many years and has never experienced any accidents. All monkeys or birds have been delivered promptly.
Once all payments are finalized, the flight will be booked. If the shipping terms are free to you, the buyer, an agent from the Cargo will contact you via telephone or email to confirm the flight. The agent will also provide you with the time and date of your monkey’s arrival.
If you decide to have your monkey shipped, we will need the following information from you:
- Full name, address, and phone number of the person picking up the monkey at the airport.
- Two closest airports to you. We ask for two because sometimes we cannot use your first-choice airport. We like to have backup airports ready just in case.
The final step is to simply pick up your monkey from the closest assigned airport.
Customers will receive the monkey within 2-3 days from the date the payment is finalized.
The second option is personal delivery. An experienced pet expert will fly with the monkey, or you can pick your monkey up by yourself!
This service can be booked to deliver the monkey to any location. We will personally deliver the monkey to your door upon your request. Please note that this option may require extra charges depending on the destination and may take a few more hours to a day to receive your monkey.
For PayPal payments, full payment for the monkey is required to hold/purchase a monkey.
- Deposit is Refundable and Transferable. Please be sure to consider adding the monkey as a family member before putting down a deposit and making the commitment.
Why does the delivery process take about 24 hours?
- Once payment is made, the monkey will need to undergo a thorough final vet check to ensure it is safe to fly.
Places we deliver:
- We deliver worldwide.
Return & Refunds Policy, we hope you will be pleased with your purchase from Next Day Primates, but if the animal does not meet your expectations, you may return it. We will only be responsible for the cost of returning your order if there has been an error in processing your order on our part; otherwise, return postage costs will need to be paid by the customer. Please ensure the animal is returned to us in perfect condition, as unforeseen circumstances would negate your right to cancel or return the animal. If you wish to return the animal, please follow the steps below:
- Inform us by email within 14 days of receiving your animal.
- Let us know your reason for returning the animal.
- Specify if you require a refund or an exchange for your animal.
- Return the animal(s) in the original packaging, complete with all original documentation and labels, to:
RETURNS The animal should be returned to us no later than 28 days from receipt by recorded delivery with insurance paid. We cannot be held responsible for or offer refunds for lost or missing animals. We will notify you by email when we receive the animal and process your return immediately. Your statutory rights are not affected. We will process your refund using the same payment method with which you made your payment.